September 22, 2008

Apple of My Eye

I've been wanting to post this video clip for some time now. It's one of my favorite memories from our cross-country road trip this past summer. It's a little home movie of us and our visit to the Boylston Street Apple Store in Boston, MA. I hope you enjoy it.


Apple Store Visit from TheMacMommy on Vimeo.


One of the many highlights of our cross-country road trip this summer (July 2008) was a visit to the
Apple Store on Boylston Street in Boston, MA. Lucian was just learning how to navigate steps so the glass spiral staircase was a real treat! It was lots of fun watching him play with an iPod Touch. Someday, maybe we'll have one of our own.

P.S.
I swear I did not coach him to say "Apple" but I'm hoping Steve Jobs will find it cute anyhow.


2 comments:

  1. LOVE this Melissa! Tony never showed me this, I have to add you to my RSS. The kidlet is beyond ADORABLE! Has tony told you how I'm more than happy to make him a MacDaddy?

    Talk to you soon, gotta come up with a good costume of Tony for this week :)

    ~geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Miss! No one can resist a toddler saying "Ah-po"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.