August 28, 2008

Average 1930s Wife

This quiz is effing hilarious!
Reminds me of what life must have been like when Senator McCain got married. And cheated. And then married again. And again. Oh, sorry, which house, oops, I mean wife were we on? I lost count. Sorry.

I'm not sorry that I'm average 1930s wife. I'm shocked I didn't score lower. Maybe the fact that I praise my husband in public makes up for the fact that I don't walk around in stockinged toes and that my seams are never straight.

Take the quiz. See what oppression feels like. Might be fun if you're kinky like that.

52

As a 1930s wife, I am
Average

Take the test!



Thanks to Krista for pointing me to it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a failure...YAY!

    Probably because I don't have a husband so I didn't answer any of those questions...

    It's all good, I suppose - I don't think I could have lived through the 30's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.