July 30, 2012

Hanging Around & Dropping Down



a.k.a "How To Sprain Your Ankle"
featuring my 2.5 year-old daredevil son, Keagan and his fabulous big brother, Lucian v6.0

(in the background you can hear the hissing noise of our Arizona Apache Cicadas during our Monsoon)

Music credit: The New Mastersounds
http://www.newmastersounds.com
from the album - Keb Darge Presents The New Mastersounds - "Drop It Down"

Recorded from my home office window using my iPhone 4S and the native Camera app. Edited and produced exclusively on my iPhone using the Splice app available from the iTunes App Store.

We'll see what our pediatrician has to say about this fall. My poor little dude :( Hopefully he'll heal soon and get back to his monkey business! (and that my boys won't be too mad at me for making this video!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.