May 29, 2009

Mac 20 Questions Interview

Listen to: Mac20Q Podcast 42 The Mac Mommy
Recently, I had the privilege of being interviewed by David Allen of the Mac 20 Questions Podcast. It was a great pleasure talking with him about our love for the Mac platform and all the ways we've enjoyed using our Macs for work and for fun. I've enjoyed listening to the other episodes of Mac 20 Questions featuring many of my Mac friends. I feel like I'm part of the Mac Family now!

Here is a link to the show notes on David's blog.

If you enjoy all things Mac and are, or would like to be, a member of the Mac community, this is a great podcast to get to know your Mac friends. I hope you enjoy hearing it as much as I enjoyed doing the interview with David. I hope you'll subscribe to his podcast like I have and look forward to more shows featuring our friends talking Mac, giving advice and sharing stories of fond experiences.