August 20, 2008

what's happenin

Nothing to see here. LOL Just a little vlog for friends & family. (FYI, this post is PG-13 rated. Sorry about a little bit of language. I'll think more about that next time or try to keep warning you beforehand so you can make the appropriate choice as to whether or not to view this around the kids.) Come say hi by leaving a video response of your own. Lucian and I would love to see you!

what's happeninjust me rambling to friends & family a little bit about what's happening in our life right now

1 comment:

  1. It IS like having a conversation with you, but you're a braver woman than I...you won't be seeing a video reply from me for SEVERAL reasons - not the least of which is that my computer doesn't have a camera!

    Take care, you!! And hug that baby for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.