January 14, 2019

3 Geeky Ladies - Episode 125

logo designed by Donny Yankellow
I've always wanted to be on 3 Geeky Ladies and I finally sat down to record with Elisa and Vicki on their show for this episode: New Year, New You – Episode 125


Listen on Apple Podcasts

Click here to listen in your browser or download the audio file.

We had such a great conversation about all the things we want to do or try for self care this year. There are a lot of great tips and resources in this episode. We talked about ways to get more out of life by being creative. I hope you enjoy it!


I talked about how my oldest son makes his own ringtones on his iPhone using Garage Band app. He's working on a tutorial video for that, so stay tuned. I'm incredible proud of his talent.

Here are some links to the services and software we discussed:
Audible
Kindle Unlimited
Scribd
Overdrive
Libby
Hoopla
Pimsleur
Skrbly Studio
Mint
Shoeboxed
Day One
Bluprint
Code Academy
Swift Playgrounds

1 comment:

  1. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want? Ha-ha). You definitely put a new spin on https://findgaragedooropener.com/chamberlain-pd612ev-review/ that’s been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I really appreciate your thoughts.