February 2, 2010

Silly Things We Do For Our Kids

Turns out I get a bit of cabin fever when I'm sick and forced to stay in, take it easy and rest.

Um. Yeah. about that...

During Keagan's nap I had fun with masking tape, sharpie markers, a box cutter, and some cardboard diaper boxes and made this little stove and microwave for Lucian. He loves to "cook like Daddy."

Lucian is feeling a bit under the weather now and he's taking a nap. I'm hoping this will make him feel better. I can't wait for him to see it!

In the meantime, I've got Daddy doin my dirty work! ;) Next project is to try to make handprints with Keagan. We'll see how that turns out! I can not believe he is three months old today!!

I'm hoping to snap some three-month photos of the Keagster later today so stay tuned :)


I think it's pretty darn cool if I must say so myself!!

What crazy crafts do you do with your kids?

TheMacMommy
Sent from my iPhone

Posted via email from TheMacMommy