November 9, 2009

Diaper Rash Sucks :(

Poor Keagan has some pretty nasty diaper rash so I've been letting him "air out" on a towel on the floor. Tonight we had a "picnic" in Mommy & Daddy's bedroom on a blanket on the floor so we could all hang out with Keagan while eating dinner together. (well, at least Keagan was literally hanging out!) He has been such a trooper through it all. He only cries for diaper changes, hunger and attention...the usual.

He is such a great baby! I can't get enough of kissing him and running my lips over his peach fuzz. Every time I look at Lucian, I'm reminded just how fast time goes and how quickly they grow up so I'm trying to savor this time even through the sleep deprivation, engorgement and incision pain. (Percoset is a great Mother's Little Helper right now, but it's soon time to start weaning myself off of it.)

The good thing is, it's all just temporary.

The bad thing is, it's all just temporary.

I know can't stop time, and wouldn't want to necessarily, but at least I can make memories of moments in time that will hopefully last forever :)

These are little reminders that life is tough, but we get by.

 

"This is so NOT the spa experience I was hoping for!"

(airing out diaper rash)


 

"I'd rather have a bikini wax right about now instead of this diaper rash!"

Happier Moments
I can't get enough of his peach fuzz!

Posted via email from TheMacMommy